*lovely bubbly*

 

What I really wanted in my 20s... was the opportunity to rebuild myself from the scratch... that's what I did in London... and made me so happy.... I'm proud of what I have done past 5 years... be brave enough to be honest with myself and what I need and want.. soulmate searching give me different result... but that's from what I want..... always brave enough to be honest with who I am and what I want...... that's all I need..... no dependence

April 04, 2007

Malaysia !   


get tanned and have fun...!!!!!!!

get my childlike spirit back..

by neoping @ 6:50 PM April 04, 2007   ::         

Who am I..?

floating gender
I've got male brain

Love is all we need..

what is real..?
when you are in love...
Being connected..that's what I need..

Tuned....!!!!!!!

what 2005 has taught me ?
Nirvana

e-mail me!

archives

Links

This page is powered by Blogger.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter