*lovely bubbly*

 

What I really wanted in my 20s... was the opportunity to rebuild myself from the scratch... that's what I did in London... and made me so happy.... I'm proud of what I have done past 5 years... be brave enough to be honest with myself and what I need and want.. soulmate searching give me different result... but that's from what I want..... always brave enough to be honest with who I am and what I want...... that's all I need..... no dependence

October 06, 2006

floating gender...   


Last month.... somebody gave me answer what I was looking for for a long time...

I should have known that much earlier.....

It is your kiss that give me answer....!

I'm a floating gender..!


<>


They are sometimes thought to be repressed or latent homosexuals but this is misunderstanding.
They may well be heterosexual but their masculine & feminine sides are in flux.

Because this may discomfort others, they learn to repress it, perhaps by going to one extreme.

They would actually love to be able to play with their gender, to give full expression to both sides.

What Floating Gender is really looking for is another person of uncertain gender, their counterpart of opposite sex.

Show them that in your presence they can relax and express the repressed side of their character.

If you have such proclivities, this is the one instance where it would be best to seduce the same type of the opposite sex.

Each person will stir up repressed desires in the other & will suddenly have licence to explore all kinds of gender combinations without fear of judgement.

by neoping @ 8:07 PM October 06, 2006   ::         

Who am I..?

floating gender
I've got male brain

Love is all we need..

what is real..?
when you are in love...
Being connected..that's what I need..

Tuned....!!!!!!!

what 2005 has taught me ?
Nirvana

e-mail me!

archives

Links

This page is powered by Blogger.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter