*lovely bubbly*

 

What I really wanted in my 20s... was the opportunity to rebuild myself from the scratch... that's what I did in London... and made me so happy.... I'm proud of what I have done past 5 years... be brave enough to be honest with myself and what I need and want.. soulmate searching give me different result... but that's from what I want..... always brave enough to be honest with who I am and what I want...... that's all I need..... no dependence

April 07, 2004

French Vodka.....Grey Goose...have you tried it...?   


We don't sell Jack Daniels and Southern Comfort....Barcardi.. in our bar..or pub...(U'know what...? now I prefer being called 'working in a bar... cuz I'm working in a bar apparently.. and pub is not really designed for letting people mingling ...just giving them alcoholic fantasy....)

....I love Southern Comfort with Lemonade.... like the guy in Honestly I'm sober...and of course...I love Jack Daniels ..too..
I don't really like Barcardi though...

I know... it's terrible...but it's part of company's strategy... kind of 'No frill service in pub area..'

so...first....we don't accept to pay for brand-value or frill-service..,
and ..second....to introduce substitute which has got good value in itself but not-well-known for well-known stuff...

as a result....We offer sinlge sprit with mixer(lemonade or coke) for about £1.70.....it's more than half price comparing with other places......Brilliant...!

Still more Expensive than one-way flight to Milan though....£ 0.99....! I love Ryanair...!

What a effective cost-cutting....!

I think it is really bold try because people are quite loyal to their drink... not often try new drink especially they are a bit expensive...like Grey Goose..


I love spirit...I don't like beer... except Leffe.. Well...Wine is fine but I think wine is a bit boring...
but I've never got bored with whiskey ,or spirit...


Well, since this April we had price and menu change...
One of the most important promotion of us, which is 2 bottles for £3 , has gone..
And the price of beer has gone up....

I thought company were getting mad for making money...cuz I know how much sensitive our customer are about the price..and also..they really loved our 2 bottles for £3 promotion...

So I thought...'Hmmm..... it's time for company to face cash turnover problem...or something....'

Yeah...well.... changed menu seemed to be fresh, new.... but actually I can see only the rise of price... menu isn't really changed...

While having that negative perspective, when I saw Grey Goose at the first time, it didn't look attractive at all...
And moreover..... French Vodka........Vodka from France...... isn't it funny......?


As you know, Vodka is supposed to come from cold countries....like Russia, Poland or Sweden....
And we do have Absolute Vodka (Sweden) , Stolichnaya (Russia) ..but where is Poland....?




And U'know... Polish vodka is the best....if you just think about quality, not well-known brand value... or design or image....the quality of taste could beat the others...

So it might be perfect time to introduce Polish Vodka instead of French Vodka... (I wouldn't even try..cuz I can't be attracted by that odd image...'French' +'Vodka'..

U'know....WYBOROWA..we don't have that....

And the design of the bottle of Grey Goose...looks really funny in my eyes..it really look like french thing....kk
aesthetic, artistic..but not sharp at all....and so soft.....can't trust that stuff.....

and what a funny name as well.....grey goose....for the vodka.... hmmmm....

And but last night I found the comments about it in my drink guide...

They gave them 5 Stars out of 5.... while 3 stars out of 5 to the Absolut, 4 stars to the Stolichnaya...

Also love to mention their business excellency.

This 8 year-old Vodka's sales growth has exploded by more than 2000% especially from 50,000 in 1997 to 1.15 million 9-liter cases in 2002, while whole vodka market grew up 3.5% in 2001.

What a genius....! what is the secret of French style business....?


Hmmm.....interesting....

French fries....? French vodka....????

I don't like French fries....but who knows... I'm going to be obsessed by french vodka.

I'll definately try.....

have you tried it...?


P.S. I'm still under french thing.......for Christ sake...




by neoping @ 11:28 AM April 07, 2004   ::         

Who am I..?

floating gender
I've got male brain

Love is all we need..

what is real..?
when you are in love...
Being connected..that's what I need..

Tuned....!!!!!!!

what 2005 has taught me ?
Nirvana

e-mail me!

archives

Links

This page is powered by Blogger.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter