*lovely bubbly*

 

What I really wanted in my 20s... was the opportunity to rebuild myself from the scratch... that's what I did in London... and made me so happy.... I'm proud of what I have done past 5 years... be brave enough to be honest with myself and what I need and want.. soulmate searching give me different result... but that's from what I want..... always brave enough to be honest with who I am and what I want...... that's all I need..... no dependence

April 06, 2004

China..... highly sophisticated country in politics....and tactics..   


China..... highly sophisticated country in politics....and tactics....



I thought China is going to be plant,factory hub for the world....which means China can give two things for the world....

first..... amazingly cheap cost.... it is hard to find some product which Not 'made in China'

Second... clean air just around us.....all environmental problem provoking factories or plants are happy to settle down in China...because government don't criticize about it... people are happily choosing money(or material) instead of clean air....(it is already disgustingly polluted anyway....)


And I thought Chinese don't understand capitalism properly and can't beat deep-rooted cunning western capitalists.

hmmmm..... might be true....but truth is.... The strength of the States are already hollowed out it just seems to be the same as before when Bush made a speech...

but...everybody can feel it is not as strong as before....

And who else can take the role...? nobody....

Germany Economy goes wrong..and they don't really influence world in political way.
Blair could step down...come on....I think Blair has confused where he has fought on.... Not on the States....but on the UK.......British are different from American....
Japan is only economically strong...

Russia, Australia,middle east countries...could handle China....because of oil...
But why should they....? they are enjoying China's insatiable oil consumption..and they need money...!

I feel every player know what are their roles in this game...and they've got their power or arms .... except Korea....

We've studied this kind of game a lot of times...espeically....their role and acting...four of them....

China, Japan, the States, Russia....

And why everytimes we are tricked into making the same mistake....? what we've learned from history...?
though....our history classes were shit........

Anyway.... I feel really bad.... at least.... I think Chinese know Korean very well... and Japanese too...
We shouldn't lean on only one of them....

We can learn about Chinese from Japanese....
We can learn about Japanese from Chinese....their real figure...

I feel.... we're already a bit late....we should have started preparing this in 80's...and we haven't done anything politically....

well... we've got Samsung...in market field...but in market... China are willingly giving their market FOR LATER....it is tactic....exactly Chinese style tactic...

I really hope we are not going to take the same role as before....

nut in nut-cracker

well... this isn't easy for them though..... look at their own problems....

deflation...inflation...pollution.....too much divided...(don't worry about the States about gap between hispanic and anglo-saxon.... compared with China... that is nothing.... )

by neoping @ 12:14 PM April 06, 2004   ::         

Who am I..?

floating gender
I've got male brain

Love is all we need..

what is real..?
when you are in love...
Being connected..that's what I need..

Tuned....!!!!!!!

what 2005 has taught me ?
Nirvana

e-mail me!

archives

Links

This page is powered by Blogger.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter