*lovely bubbly*

 

What I really wanted in my 20s... was the opportunity to rebuild myself from the scratch... that's what I did in London... and made me so happy.... I'm proud of what I have done past 5 years... be brave enough to be honest with myself and what I need and want.. soulmate searching give me different result... but that's from what I want..... always brave enough to be honest with who I am and what I want...... that's all I need..... no dependence

April 09, 2004

Being connected..that's what I need...   





While I've been dealing with this blog(my first own blog...)...U know what I realized...?

I'm really narcissist...The reason why I am into this is I am really enjoying narcissism.....this was perfect mirror as ever...

I am really self-sufficient...independent...I used to think I don't need relationship because human being are always changing... I can't trust anyone ...it's gamble.

And all the cultural things......classical music...crazy non-stop trance clubbing night out....travel.....books....even...stock-trading..... all gave me high...!

They never made me disappointed if I found the right stuff.

And how nice and convenient.... I can play, enjoy , refresh myself any time...any where.....
Of course .....I don't need relationship...too much work ..I can get hurt...!

I used to think this way.... and I was so proud of my efficiency in my life style....!
Oh....! what a efficient self-feeding system....!!

Staying under my own bubble....





Mirror should be used only for avoiding narcissism so that...we can fix ourself more suitable to communicate with others... not for sticking to ourselves.

Through mirror we can learn how to read emotion...
If we can read our emotion, we can read other's emotion too...

I feel I can be really strong if I am narcissist.
but I am not sure I can live like this forever....
no...no.....I can't live like that...I used to think that was what I want...strong narcissist...

But you know what....?

This is what life teach me...... what I really yearn for is being connected....

That's what I need.


by neoping @ 1:30 PM April 09, 2004   ::         

Who am I..?

floating gender
I've got male brain

Love is all we need..

what is real..?
when you are in love...
Being connected..that's what I need..

Tuned....!!!!!!!

what 2005 has taught me ?
Nirvana

e-mail me!

archives

Links

This page is powered by Blogger.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter