*lovely bubbly*

 

What I really wanted in my 20s... was the opportunity to rebuild myself from the scratch... that's what I did in London... and made me so happy.... I'm proud of what I have done past 5 years... be brave enough to be honest with myself and what I need and want.. soulmate searching give me different result... but that's from what I want..... always brave enough to be honest with who I am and what I want...... that's all I need..... no dependence

April 02, 2004

Beckham's girly brain.....   


Have you read the article about Beckham's Brain in the Sun....?


They said Beckham could have a female brain...

Wow...interesting stuff.... I don't think myself I'm really interested in what celebrities are doing...In fact, I reckon it means you are living in boring life....wasting your life....if you are so much into celebrities' lives. (obviously...that's not your life....)

Whatever are they doing....what's the matter...?

Anyway.....happy Beckham.....now people and even Scientist in Cambridge University are spending their valuable time in finding What kind of brain Beckham has.... Brilliant job...!

Well, but also interesting...
He could be a icon or representative of the most masculine.......think about him... He is a footballer and is supposed to show his energy ,power and libido.......something categorized in male-like....

But what he really is....he is the icon of Metro fashion, which is something mixed both female and male.. androgynous

He is into fashion, love pink nale...show deep love to his child.... like Jamie Oliver....!
That's why woman love him crazily..because we find something we can share....
sympathy...!
And at the same time , he shows good body and high libido....

Some book said... that charm is like a Orchid, which appeals to both sexes...



what about Uma Thurman in Kil bill... that character....?

by neoping @ 6:01 PM April 02, 2004   ::         

Who am I..?

floating gender
I've got male brain

Love is all we need..

what is real..?
when you are in love...
Being connected..that's what I need..

Tuned....!!!!!!!

what 2005 has taught me ?
Nirvana

e-mail me!

archives

Links

This page is powered by Blogger.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter