*lovely bubbly*

 

What I really wanted in my 20s... was the opportunity to rebuild myself from the scratch... that's what I did in London... and made me so happy.... I'm proud of what I have done past 5 years... be brave enough to be honest with myself and what I need and want.. soulmate searching give me different result... but that's from what I want..... always brave enough to be honest with who I am and what I want...... that's all I need..... no dependence

March 31, 2004

what is real...?   


Funny....now I'm thinking what is real...what is unreal... because the satisfaction that you gave to me at that night was such a strong and intense and huge....something like sureal.. more than reality...

But it was real... real soul unite..

I've never realized that it could be the best thing in my life to share time with someone who I love... because I didn't even know whether that kind of feeling exists or not.

I don't really spend time on exploring myself... I couldn't be honest with myself...because I don't know real myself.... maybe... I was so reserved...I am still....just like other Korean..Japanese..

now I doubt if I can get the same satisfaction from the world where I used to believe as real...for example... success , money , fame......

Can I get the same or better satisfaction from it... than real soul unite...?

That was real strange feeling...

WE didn't talk a lot.... but whatever you said, I knew exactly what you meant..

Your character... your decision......your style....

I felt I'd known you for ages...







.........................




by neoping @ 5:14 PM March 31, 2004   ::         

Who am I..?

floating gender
I've got male brain

Love is all we need..

what is real..?
when you are in love...
Being connected..that's what I need..

Tuned....!!!!!!!

what 2005 has taught me ?
Nirvana

e-mail me!

archives

Links

This page is powered by Blogger.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter