*lovely bubbly*

 

What I really wanted in my 20s... was the opportunity to rebuild myself from the scratch... that's what I did in London... and made me so happy.... I'm proud of what I have done past 5 years... be brave enough to be honest with myself and what I need and want.. soulmate searching give me different result... but that's from what I want..... always brave enough to be honest with who I am and what I want...... that's all I need..... no dependence

March 10, 2004

kissing lesbian couple in the middle of guys...   




I've learned new vocabulary couple of days ago ,which is 'androgynous'.
People feel they are attracted so strongly when they find 'strange mix of male and female character - androgynous '....

well.. I know... sounds really odd... but lots of girly guys and manly women attract us everyday...

I don't mean just physical features.
I think plain-looking guy with delicate, sensitive mind always drives girls crazy....I reckon, they could be real casanova...kkk

Last year I was completely in love with a English guy, and he turned out to be gay...for christ sake...!!!
He wasn't plain-looking but not that special looking neither...
But the thing actually took my heart was his indirect, delicate way of expression....lilke woman...(gay....!)
( I think English guys are quite poetic, which always interesting.... hmmmm..)

Why gay guys are always more attractive.....?

yeah... and here comes clue about that.... cuz they are androgynous...
Psychology never makes me bored...

Anyway their boldness apparently overwhlemed me..

that lesbian couple was sitting in the middle of guys...and actually in the middle of our pub(actually it is bar)... well anybody could see them what they were doing...( I think they were enjoying being watched...... )

And I was working on the floor...

WoW............................................................

they had been mouth-open kissing more than an hour, they kissed so well ..and so passionately.... my mate was sitting just beside them (why...?)... I'm going to ask him...how long did they....?

I've never fancied girls.. in my life.. .........yet....! (yeah....who knows...?)

Oh...........But their boldness was really wonderful thing.....I have fancied the character of boldness itself especially by woman , like what Aguilera has..
and lots of classical books say it is quite natural feeling....even though it could be anti-social ....



At that times.... guys around them ... what they were thinking....anyway...?

sexy..? vulgar...? disgusting...?

I bet they felt jealousy......kkk.... I'm going to ask my mate.... (he is really shy is he going to say honestly...? na...... )



cheers......!

by neoping @ 2:33 PM March 10, 2004   ::         

Who am I..?

floating gender
I've got male brain

Love is all we need..

what is real..?
when you are in love...
Being connected..that's what I need..

Tuned....!!!!!!!

what 2005 has taught me ?
Nirvana

e-mail me!

archives

Links

This page is powered by Blogger.
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Site Meter